March 6, 2009

Half way there!!!

I am 20 weeks pregnant today which means that we are half way there! I am so happy. only 20 more weeks (or probably less) until we get to meet our little baby girl.
Kevin will be back in "only" 80 more days. I can't wait for him to be back...
Franzi is here right now to visit and is giving me some company ;-) it's sooo nice to see her and it feels as if she has never been gone.
My baby shower is planned for April 4, thank you Donna and Lauren, and I am very excited. I am sure we will have a lot of fun that day ;-)
I have bought quite a bit of baby clothes already and Franzi brought a ton of mine and my brothers baby clothes from germany. It is soooo cute, most of the stuff is a little too 80'ies but I', sure all the white shirts, onsies, socks,... will come in very handy!

This morning, I read that my little princess is 10.5 inches long now (about 27cm). That is so crazy, I really had no idea she was so big already... Head to toe ;-) no wonder I start feeling her move around a lot more. it is the most amazing feeling to have her move around and feel it :-) it makes me so happy and gives me reassurance that she is still in there. I know it sounds pathetic but you still hear about so many women losing their babies this far along in theit pregnancy.

Ok, I'm off to work, TGIF!!!

No comments: