It was finally time for Jen (my hostmum) to come back from a long tour in Iraq. I was so excited to see her, Eric and of course the kids. The welcome back ceremony was very emotional and seeing Jen standing there, I was so overwhelmed with being happy for them to be reunited after 15 months but on the other hand I had to think about Kevin a lot and just started crying when they started playing all these sad songs :-/
I just wished it was him standing there and the 6 months would be over already... Jen and her family are so strong, they are a wonderful and amazing family and I am grateful to have been part of their life for 2 years!
Well, that was my Christmas Eve this year and I can not wait until next year when Kevin, me and the baby will celebrate our first christmas together ;-)
Today is Christmas Day and Lexy and I just got back from Donna and Carl's. It was very nice spending a couple of hours over at their place and not sitting here all by myself.
I got to talk to Kevin over the phone today, I can't wait till he gets his package and will finally have his own phone...
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment