So, last wednesday I was having a little spotting and got sooo scared that there could be something wrong with the baby. I called my insurance and got an appointment for Thursday morning to see the doctor. I had to tell Kevin and he got all worried too. It must be really hard for him to be over there and not being able to help me in situations like this... Well, I got a phone call early thursday morning from the doctor and this b*** on the phone is telling me that they can't see pregnant women there?!? She told me to go to the ER. Kevin's truck which has the base stickers on it was not starting which meant that I could not go to the Naval Hospital to go to the ER. At this point I was so frustrated and didn't know what else to do. So, I call the insurance back and guess what... I could go to any ER and they cover it. There is a hospital right up the street so I went there and they were very nice there. It was a great surprise to see Donna standing in the doorway when I was lying in my little hosital bed ;-)
Well, they took my blood, and all the other usual stuff and then the doc came and checked everything else... He did an ultrasound and everything looked fine. THANK GOD!!!
I could actually see the little worm for the first time and even hear its heartbeat. It was amazing!
Just to make sure that everything will be fine, the doc put me on "light" bedrest until my next appointment on the 30th. No work, no nothing........ it's driving me crazy but I will do anything to keep this baby happy, safe and healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment