I am still sooooo excited. It's a girl. 100% girl ;-)
Lauren and Donna are my Ultrasound buddies from now on, they came with me and we were all positively surprised to see that it was a girl. Who would have thought?!? I know some of you were sure it was a girl but I was almost certain that it was a boy groing in my belly ;-)
The US was amazing, it is great to see her squirming around for 30 minutes, moving her little arms,... she weighs 8oz right now (220 grams) soooo tiny. but soooo cute.
Now I really really want to get one of these 3d ultrasound things done...
You all read about my plan on how to tell kevin...well...it didn't work out the way I planned because I was way to excioited and he could hear that in my voice. I tried telling him that the baby had its legs crossed but he didn't believe me ;-)
he is super excited as well and we looked at bedding and strollers last night. AND we now need to come up with a name. I'm not so sure about how successful we will be in the near future but I will let you know.
More baby pics are about to come.




No comments:
Post a Comment