The most amazing rocking chair/glider ever ;-)
The dresser which will also be a changing table
This is the crib, without matress or bedding in it but that will have to wait a little while
I drove up to Poquoson to Lauren's house yesterday to pick up the furniture for little peanut and I am so excited to have it here and I got a really good deal on it. Can't wait to buy a mattress and bedding ;-)
right now I am lying on my couch fighting a horrible headache that has been with me all day and I am about ready to cut my head off...
I'll most likely watching a little bit of the superbowl and then go to bed and get some rest before it's monday again :-/




2 comments:
very cute. I brought back my craddle (my mom had it made when she had me there are only 3 and each is painted differently) when I went home last summer. I hope I get to use it soon
I hope so too!!! Maybe this is your month ;-)
Post a Comment