I've always had allergies around this time of the year but they have never been this bad. I am sneezing non stop, my eyes are watery, i have a headache and my throat is sore and i am coughing... I need this to stop NOW!!! I can hardly sleep and even left work early yesterday. Monday, I went to see a doctor and since I am pregnant, he can only give me certain medication. I am taking whatever he prescribed but it doesn't seem to help at all... blah... I am miserable...
People have been strange. The nurse that took me in on monday when i went to see the doc asked me how much i weighed. Well, I told him that i wasn't sure and it changes almost every day. So i stepped on the lovely scale and ugh...i am gaining weight... he asks me a bunch of other questions, including when my last menstrual period was and i tell him (the only reason i know exactly when it was is because i am pregnant) and he was all surprised that i knew. I look at him and i tell him "well i'm pregnant, i need to know" he seemed all surprised. WTH??? Do i still just look chubby? Screw this dude.
Yesterday at work, a client walks in and looks at me, first thing he says is "you have gained some weight!"
NICE people out there. I can't believe it. He didn't know that I am pregnant but come on, that's nothing you tell a woman, no matter if she is pregnant or not.
i have to admit though, i looked kind of bigger than usually, no idea why but maybe my head is all swollen from the allergies LOL
just had to vent, now i feel fat, but i can't stop eating ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
wahnsinn.... wie unverschämt manche leute sind, echt der hammer! hättest ihm gleich ein nettes komplimentchen zurück machen sollen ;)
knutschi
Post a Comment