April 23, 2009

Almost in my 3rd Trimester

I can't believe how time has flown by in the last few weeks. Only 32 more days until kevin is back home and then shortly after that our baby will be here.
I took some pictures this morning and i have to say, I am shocked... i had no idea how big i have gotten. i always look at my belly from the front or down on it and it never really looked that big. craaaaaaazyyyyy ;-)
our little princess is moving around like crazy, my belly is wiggling around and i have body parts sticking out. it is pretty fun to watch. i can't wait to meet her!!!
we are still trying to decide on a name and i think it will take a loooong time until we find the perfect name ;-)
It's finally getting warm and hopefully staying warm outside. I guess I will go and maybe try to find a bathing suit this weekend. can't wear my old ones any more. Trying to decided weather to buy a tankini or just stick with a regular 2-piece. NO IDEA... if i knew i wasn't going to get any stretchmarks i would definately just go with the 2 piece =]

Meeting lauren and one of her friends for dinner at the Melting Pot tonight. I've never been there but i can just imagine how delicious it's gonna be. and guess what?!? i can pig out because i'm pregnant LOL

I have to get back to work now...

have a great day ;-*

2 comments:

Dino said...

hope you had a good time at the melting pot. I love their chocolate ones didn't care for the cheese ones.

Anonymous said...

I had fun at the melting pot and i felt very full after