January 19, 2009

Here we go




The last week has been pretty slow and I have not been doing a whole lot other than going to work, coming home and going to sleep ;-)
I am still very tired all the time and I wish it would stop already.
Last weekend I bought my first pair of maternity pants and yesterday a pair of jeans. My regular pants were just getting way to uncomfortable and I was walking around with my jeans unbuttoned which was not the best solution either.
My belly is finally getting a little bigger as you can see in the pictures. I have another doc appointment tomorrow, I actually need to go and see a high risk pregnancy doctor because of my little heart problem... It's called Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome if anybody is interested. We will see how the appointment tomorrow goes, I'm hoping for another Ultrasound and maybe we will be able to see if it's a boy or girl. I don't want to get my hopes up but I really want to know what it is so I can start shopping and doing all the fun stuff.

Kevin had some great news yesterday, he knows when he will be coming home already. I am sooooooo excited. May 25 is the day!!! YAY

I will let you all know how the doctor's appointment went tomorrow...

No comments: