To top things off after this lovely day I've had, my upstairs neighbor ( a single mom in her 40's ) must have had a "friend" over friday night and their squeaking bed woke me up at 2:50 am!!! I can't believe this crap. It was the most annoying thing that could ever wake you up ;-) At least it only lasted for about 15 minutes... I still had a hard time falling back asleep after this incident.
Saturday was very nice, Lexy and I got up early and drove to Beth's house to make a trip up to D.C. and visit with Helen and Joey and their Grandparents. Lexy stayed at Beth's house and spent some time with her dog friend ;-)
It was so nice seeing the kids and Tom and Pam. They are so nice... We went to Build-A-Bear (with 6 kids), ate some lunch and then spent some time at their house. It was a very nice day trip.
I need to post a new belly picture here soon, me belly exploded over night and grew a total of 2 inches :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment