I could not believe it but it's true. People in South Africa actually eat Giraffes and Hippos and all kinds of other animals. We had a client come in yesterday and she is from South Africa (a white lady) and she told us about all this. Pretty crazy... Maybe I am crazy but I have never heard of anybody eating this kind of meat before. Learning about all the different cultures here is very interesting and I love that part about my job but then again it can get SOOOOOO BORING here.
My appointment last week was rather uneventful. The only fun thing was listening to my babys heart beat. Soooo cool. it was beating about 140 beats a minute. The doctors asked me a ton of questions again, took my blood pressure, weighed me and that was pretty much it. I have to go back on the 9th of February and we'll see then if they want to keep me in the high-risk pregnancy clinic or if I can go back to the regular one. I have my radiology appointment on monday and they will do an ultrasound of my heart. I think that will be pretty neat to look at.
I'm at work right now but I wanted to give a little update on here... I know it's been rare lately but I will put something on here at least once a week! Promise ;-)
Oh and by the way, I know a lot of you actually read this so leave some comments please ?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love your blog! You should try to write more, I really enjoy reading it! I'm so excited for you and Kevin and can't wait for the baby to be here...by the way I think it's gonna be a boy.... ;)
you rock, corinna :-)
right now I'm at a point where I think it might be a girl... I just need to know already!!!
yippee i am not the only one anymore that leaves comments
Post a Comment