I just had another doctors appointment today and met with a nurse practitioner. She was sooo nice and gave me some more Ultrasound pictures, YAY ;-)
The baby has grown so much since last week, it's just amazing. I can't wait to meet him/her in July...
Work has been pretty ok this week. I am taking it slow and my bosses are very nice and caring here lately. They make sure that I eat, go home if I need to... pretty cool ;-)
I have been missing Kevin a lot this week, sometimes it just gets lonely around here and I realize how much it really sucks that he is gone. But I try not to be too unhappy since I need to watch out for the little one in my belly...
I am sooooo tired all day every day and I have been like that since I have been pregnant, I fall asleep around 9pm every night (sometimes I make it till 10) and wake up around 6. I hope I can manage to stay up late today since it's Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice night today...




1 comment:
from what i head being tired all the time comes with the deal. Glad to hear your bosses are taking it easy on you. FYI my sister had her twins yesterday.
Post a Comment