January 2, 2009

One of those days

Yes, I am having one of those terrible days where everything seems to go wrong... Well, it actually started yesterday. My toilet got clogged, no idea how it happened, I swear it wasn't me, I am blaming my cat who loves to play in the bathroom and the toilet. So, I don't own a plunger and since this toilet just would not recover I went out to Farmfresh to buy one. Lexy (my lovely dog) hopped in the car with me and we head over to the store. Guess what?!? Farmfresh does not sell plungers. WTF??? While I spent 5 minutes inside the store Lexy had managed to turn on the alarm signals and the actual alarm so my car was sitting in the parking lot flashing and beeping :-/
I finally got a plunger at Kmart and fixed my toilet... That was yesterday.
After I finally got up this morning and went to the bank, I stopped to get gas. The stupid gas pump did not stop pumping frickin gas into my car even though the tank was full. All of the sudden I realize that my gas tank is overflowing. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... This is pissing me off.
After this little incident I go home and decide to take Lexy for a walk since I haven't really been able to do that lately. As we reach half way of our trail it starts raining like crazy and we literally run back home and are soked now.
I am not doing anything else today, I will stay in my bed, eat, watch tv and spend time online...
Can't wait to see what else this day has in store for me ;-)

1 comment:

Dino said...

juck I hate those days. Sorry.

Glad to hear bedrest is over and you get to go back to work. It will keep you busy - I call it work therapy :)